Friday, June 6, 2008


So here is the first of my life... If anyone has any suggestions let me know.. because I am setting this up all by self and am just learning. I have a friend who blogs all year and then makes it into a book for journaling so that is what my plan is.
Morgan just graduated from Mountain View High School and will be heading to Provo to cosmetology school in August.
Marissa is getting ready to go to Mountain View and has been looking for a job. We ( me and her) get up every morning at 4:45 and she swims until 8:00 and I walk for awhile and then come home and get the rest of the kids where they need to be.
Tyson is at EFY in Provo for the week and will be home tomorrow
Trent and Trey are swimming and doing 2 basket ball camps.
I used to think summer was relaxing but I know better now.

1 comment:

Karen Russell said...

WOW... I love it! So glad you decided to do this. I can't believe that Morgan graduated! Time sure flies. You all look great!